141 Loans Reviews

• Speed of Application

141 Loans - Ask a question now

“Having worked in senior positions for large loan...”

Written on: 27/01/2010 by Broker Claims (4 reviews written)

Having worked in senior positions for large loan brokers I am very knowledgeable in the methods brokers use to keep collected fees in fact I even wrote many of the terms and conditions the incestuous industry use.

You will not find any fee charging broker who will deliver what they claim, there entire business is built around profit from the fees 99% of clients are from a poor credit background so do not fit the criteria for lenders, brokers wouldn't be charging a fee in the first place if… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I applied for a £1,000 loan from 141 Loans after...”

Written on: 12/09/2006 by grandadrik (1 review written)

I applied for a £1,000 loan from 141 Loans after receiving a call from them congratulating me on being accepted. I stupidly thought they meant I had been accepted for the loan, and not at any time during the call was I told they were only the vendors and not the actual lenders.

I was told all I had to do was sign an agreement and send the £49.50 admin charges and everything would go through. I was told however, that if I sent a postal order it would go through a lot quicker.

I sent the… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“141 loans are yes loans! They both prey on people with...”

Written on: 01/09/2006 by eldiablo71 (2 reviews written)

141 loans are yes loans! They both prey on people with bad credit and then take a processing fee of £49.50 for letting you down. They are brokers not lenders! View the yes loans review page and you will get an idea!… Read Full Review

288675_Sassy1983's Response to eldiablo71's Review

Written on: 11/05/2007

The same happened to me I was looking for a loan for a deposit on a house that I was buying thay told me that I was accepted for the loan and all I had to do was sent the £49.50 for a processing fee and that they would pay the money in the bank within 5 days.
<br/>
<br/>Then I called them for feedback as I had not received my loan and they told me that I had been declined and nowhere did it say that I was declined they even assured me that I was accepted. I think that people with our situations should stay clear of brokers and companies that are asking for a fee as they offer you all they money that you need and when they take your £50.00 it is very hard to see the money again. Which I might add could have gone to feeding my family but instead its lining someone else's pockets.