Codeweavers www.codeweavers.net Reviews

Codeweavers www.codeweavers.net - Ask a question now

“All round Codeweavers provide a professional,...”

Written on: 26/08/2008 by Nigel Hawkins (1 review written)

All round Codeweavers provide a professional, effective service that achieves results. Site traffic, responses to e-mail marketing etc have improved consistently, without having to spend a fortune. In terms of budget, they have utilised the spend allocated for SEO effectively, and always look to achieve results utilising other methods, other than just throwing money at the sites.
Heard similar good things from a competitor who also use them… Read Full Review

“Our Company has been using Codeweavers since April...”

Written on: 26/08/2008 by Tracy1965 (1 review written)

Our Company has been using Codeweavers since April 2007. We had no idea of SEO and PPC but the guys happily sat down with us to explain exactly what we needed and did not need. Once the Web Site was launched we saw an immediate improvement in all our OnLine Business and to date business is still growing with the help of Codeweavers. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is interested in making their Web Site work for them… Read Full Review

“I have recently started to use Codeweavers for my...”

Written on: 01/09/2006 by stuartrix (1 review written)

I have recently started to use Codeweavers for my email marketing campaign. I have found them to be professional, talented and very competent.
I had always used a different company, but was recommended to use these guys by a friend. I was a little apprehensive due to them only recently opening the online marketing dept, but after speaking to them I found they had employed people for the dept with years and years of experience.
I have been really happy with my decision to use them and would… Read Full Review