The Restaurant at Drakes, Brighton Reviews

From 1 review
  • Quality of service

• Quality of food

The Restaurant at Drakes, Brighton - Ask a question now

“I love it here, having been to The Gingerman at...”

Written on: 05/12/2007 by nicolal (1 review written)

I love it here, having been to The Gingerman at Drakes, Brighton many times it is refreshing to have a new vibe for the renowned food that the Gingerman offers.

I had the a la carte lunch menu which was very nicely presented, well cooked and boasted the trademark great sauces that the Gingerman restaurants do so well.

Superb value for money with 2 courses and wine costing me only £20!!

I will definitely be back!… Read Full Review

Patriciar's Response to 329126_nicolal's Review

Written on: 08/07/2008

I absolutely agree. Went there in late April 2008 to celebrate my husband's birthday and the food was delicious. Lots of flavour, well presented. The staff were friendly and the service was excellent.