Night & Day, Manchester Reviews

From 1 review
  • Location

• Music

Night and Day, Manchester - Ask a question now

“The Night & Day is my favourite live venue in...”

Written on: 31/08/2006 by PixieOfDoom (104 reviews written)

The Night & Day is my favourite live venue in Manchester. It's small, it's friendly, and even though the sound is often quite poor, it feels very intimate and I can usually find somewhere from which I can actually see the stage. They get loads of up and coming national and international acts, but also put on a lot of local shows too. Over the years we've seen Editors (before they released a single), Bloc Party, The Decemberists, Neko Case, Death Cab For Cutie, Spoon, Forward Russia, Battle and… Read Full Review