Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 - Ask a question now

“Lets see, where to start....well, I got my Jeep Grand...”

Written on: 13/07/2007 by ebend (1 review written)

Lets see, where to start....well, I got my Jeep Grand Cherokee when it was 2yrs old. Since that I had to get a new transfer case put on it, the rear shocks were bad when I pulled it off the lot, rotors were warped, heater coil was bad..um....the rear window seal was bad and my spare tire well would fill up when it rained. I get a shower whenever I take it to the car wash cause the driver side window seal leaks, It just had both front doors ripped apart because the motor went bad for the power… Read Full Review

“I would thoroughly recommend the Jeep Grand Cherokee...”

Written on: 06/12/2006 by bpurce (1 review written)

I would thoroughly recommend the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 if engines torque & bhp are your thing. The car is practical as a family vehicle.

The main cost will be depreciation, so hang on to it… Read Full Review