Eastcoast-gold, brushed chrome. Reviews

From 1 review

Eastcoast-gold, brushed chrome. - Ask a question now

Eastcoast-gold, brushed chrome.

“I have this guitar and i am a begginer, I wanted to...”

Written on: 03/01/2004 by Superphone man (8 reviews written)

I have this guitar and i am a begginer, I wanted to get a fair to expensive one but I realised that this one has all the quality of an up-market one.

I cant get over how clean and crisp the sound is and the power is just amazing. RECCOMEND FOR ANY BEGINNER TO EXPERIENCED!!!… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib