Amsterdam, The Bulldog Red Light District Reviews

Amsterdam, The Bulldog Red Light District - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Amsterdam, The Bulldog Red Light District

Amsterdam, The Bulldog Red Light District

“I booked a bed here for three days, after which I...”

Written on: 14/10/2010

I booked a bed here for three days, after which I decided to stay for another two. I went to the reception and, without knowing if I had enough cash, I started looking for money in my pockets. The receptionist asked my what I want. I told her to give me a second, I was looking for something. She asked me again and I replied the same thing, smiling. She asked me for a third time, in a matter of seconds, and then she went completely mad and started yelling and me. She asked for my key and told me… Read Full Review

“The Bulldog apartments are just down the road from the...”

Written on: 23/10/2008

The Bulldog apartments are just down the road from the main hotel in the red light district. We paid 360 euros for two nights for what can only be described as spacious but basic accommodation. The area was fine but I can't say the same for the apartment we had (Apt E). It had clearly not been cleaned for some time mould in the bathroom, cobwebs on the ceiling, badly stained carpet, filthy windows and curtains and stained sofa. There were two battered dining chairs but no dining table, just… Read Full Review

“The Bulldog was central and easy to find. We used a...”

Written on: 28/08/2006 by amcu4811 (1 review written)

The Bulldog was central and easy to find. We used a 10 bed dorm which was basic, clean, tidy and comfortable. The rooms are non-smoking so smell fresh and clean. Smoking is allowed in the lobby and lounge area.

The lobby was clean and tidy with a lovely little cat. It had potential to get very crowded if lots of people were checking in/out at the same time.

The lounge was a like a pub. Clean and tidy, reasonably priced drinks (hot and cold). Food was available to buy but I didn't eat… Read Full Review