Bee Gentle Gardener's Hand Cream Reviews

Bee Gentle Gardener's Hand Cream - Ask a question now

Bee Gentle Gardener's Hand Cream

“Although I don't do gardening I have horses, this...”

Written on: 03/03/2007 by dig66 (2 reviews written)

Although I don't do gardening I have horses, this stuff is amazing! I also use the gardeners soap, which gets rid of that ground in dirt, then this stuff makes my hands feel like I won't snag my tights!
My mum (she does do gardening) keeps stealing it so I have given her a set for her house, makes a good pressie.
Seriously though, I can't tell you how much of a difference it makes.
I have tried some of their other products too, their honey is to die for! especially the chocolate girls! ;o)… Read Full Review

Bee Gentle Gardener's Hand Cream

“I received a pot of the wonderful Bee Gentle...”

Written on: 28/08/2006 by kerrymount (2 reviews written)

I received a pot of the wonderful Bee Gentle Gardener's Hand cream as a present and my first impression was that the smell was wonderful and was like the herb garden I had just been tending - lavender, thyme, rosemary, and tea tree, although the tea tree is not so overpowering as you find it in some products. The feel of it on the hands is very nice and it absorbs relatively quickly so you are not walking around frightened of touching anything for fear of leaving greasy smudges… Read Full Review