Express Talk - NCH Swift Sound Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

• Software Features

Express Talk - NCH Swift Sound - Ask a question now

Express Talk - NCH Swift Sound

“One evening I spent four hours downloading about a...”

Written on: 08/07/2010 by hywel (22 reviews written)

One evening I spent four hours downloading about a dozen programs that allowed me to use the Voip system I use (Voipfone) and none of the systems I tried worked. I don't know much about talking online but I have been working with computers for 25 years so it frustrated the hell out of me.
Finally I uploaded NCH Express Talk and it worked straight away. Cool.
Bad points; they are a little unclear on what is included and what isn't, as a web designer I can imagine a far better interface for them… Read Full Review

Express Talk - NCH Swift Sound

“This Express Talk - NCH Swift Sound Softphone is a...”

Written on: 24/10/2006 by mbrewer (2 reviews written)

This Express Talk - NCH Swift Sound Softphone is a nice change to the overwhelming number of gimmicky looking softphones (Skype for example). It has a clean and professional looking interface that is great for the office. The features are extremely easy to use and very intuitive. I wouldn't use any other softphone… Read Full Review

Express Talk - NCH Swift Sound

“The quality of audio is great with Express Talk and it...”

Written on: 28/08/2006 by sweetme (1 review written)

The quality of audio is great with Express Talk and it runs on my Vista platform as well as XP. My Eyebeam Lite crashed on Vista. Small setup file so I was able to download in seconds and have it installed and running in a matter of minutes… Read Full Review