Loch Fyne, Bristol Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Loch Fyne, Bristol - Ask a question now

“I'm a fish lover”

Written on: 28/10/2011 by JamieHewitt (4 reviews written)

What a good diner! We were worried that on the Saturday night it will be congested and therefore uncomfortable, yet it wasn't when I went, I really had the pleasure of being allowed to look into it myself and chat easily with my friends. Your wine menu was intriguing and the bar staff particularly informed and very helpful. I can't wait to get back there and taste more food or carry out a wine sampling… Read Full Review

“ Called in for lunch today pleasent greeting shown...”

Written on: 12/08/2010

Called in for lunch today pleasent greeting shown to table had to ask for special lunch menu (be with you in 2 minutes) 15 minutes later having been ignored despite waitress attending the table next to me (also being ignored).despite having visited many times vowed not to return… Read Full Review

“I've eaten here a few times and must say that I am...”

Written on: 14/11/2009

I've eaten here a few times and must say that I am perplexed by the negative reviews. Each time I've been the service and food have been good to excellent, and today was no exception. We were a large group (15), and there were at least three others groups of more than 6 people in the restaurant. We received excellent service, good timing on the food which everyone found to be very tasty. All in all, a very successful outing with no complaints… Read Full Review

“We went to this restaurant as I had heard good...”

Written on: 11/05/2008 by Catbus70 (1 review written)

We went to this restaurant as I had heard good reviews. Unfortunately it did not live up to them. The services was dreadful with staff walking past us even though we were catching their eye. It took over 15 minutes to get another round of drinks.

Our table was in the middle of the restaurant and it felt as though we were eating in the middle of Temple Meads Station.

I was very disappointed with the range of fish on the menu. I had salmon and it was very dry. The vegetables were also cold when… Read Full Review

“We went to Loch Fyne restaurant and had the '£11...”

Written on: 24/03/2008

We went to Loch Fyne restaurant and had the '£11 lunch menu and were extremely impressed. The food was tasty, well presented and of a high standard. If the set lunch menu is of this calibre, I have no doubt that the full menu will be superb.

We intended to simply have lunch, however we remained there for at least five hours, receiving great, friendly service throughout.

I would highly recommend this restaurant and will certainly be returning in the not too distant future!… Read Full Review