Clarkes Restaurant, Bath Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Clarkes Restaurant, Bath - Ask a question now

“Thanks for a great night ”

Written on: 28/10/2011 by OliverMcCarthy (3 reviews written)

What a lovely bistro! I had been afraid that on the Saturday evening it would be congested and thus unpleasant, yet it wasn't when I paid a visit, therefore I had the joy of being able to look into it personally and talk pleasantly with my visitors. Your wine menu was intriquing, notable and the bar personnel particularly proficient and very helpful. I can't wait to get back there and try more food or conduct a drinks sampling… Read Full Review

“My sister reviewed Clarke's on TopTable late last year...”

Written on: 04/08/2010

My sister reviewed Clarke's on TopTable late last year and the restaurant seems to have been removed since. So I feel compelled to publish my feelings about the place on here so that other visitors to the city of Bath don't fall victim to the disappointment that we did.

Having planned a sight-seeing visit to bath, we booked Clarke's for the Saturday night as we'd found a discount voucher online that cleared showed it was valid for Saturdays. Out first impression of the place was that it was… Read Full Review

“I used to love Clarks restaurant but unfortunately I...”

Written on: 11/08/2009

I used to love Clarks restaurant but unfortunately I have now had a few bad experiences here and won't be going back.
The food is fine, not of the wow factor but usually very edible. However, the service and staff are very unfriendly to the point of making you feel as though you are an inconvenience rather than a valued customer.
We were pre-warned when booking a large party that they had 2 sittings at the weekend and we would need to be off the table by 9. The manager came over to our table… Read Full Review