EM3000 Sewing & Embroidery Machine Reviews

• Service & Support

EM3000 Sewing & Embroidery Machine - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for EM3000 Sewing & Embroidery Machine

EM3000 Sewing & Embroidery Machine

“Unfortunatley I cannot rate 'zero' as a rating, but...”

Written on: 19/09/2009

Unfortunatley I cannot rate 'zero' as a rating, but thats what the EM3000 Sewing & Embroidery Machine would be if I could. I am on my third one of these machines... It is utterly useless! It breaks constantly, and as I am an experienced professional seamstress, its certainly not from miss-use. The first one wiped the design as soon as it was downloaded to the unit, thus wouldnt embroider and after considerable hassle was eventually replaced with a new one. This worked the first time, then… Read Full Review

“Its looks good but doesn't sew properly therefore not...”

Written on: 15/10/2007 by IT1000 (1 review written)

Its looks good but doesn't sew properly therefore not recommended… Read Full Review

“I bought my EM3000 sewing and embroidery machine from...”

Written on: 22/08/2006 by rho (1 review written)

I bought my EM3000 sewing and embroidery machine from www.joyssewingmachines.co.uk. It looks to be solidly built, and Joy's service warranties appear impressive (untested). It is an embroidery machine that can also be used as a sewing machine. The embroidery area is a good size, and it was way cheaper than the name-brand competition.

There is no needle up/down control in utility sewing, no help with threading, thread-cutting or locking at end of a seam. Clunky, hard-to-turn knobs for… Read Full Review