Morphy Richards 48710 Reviews

Power (in watts): 150
Other
Warranty: 2 Years

Morphy Richards 48710

“Plastic top handle snapped, then plastic knob that...”

Written on: 14/10/2010

Plastic top handle snapped, then plastic knob that controls temp. snapped so that I couldn't turn it off without a tool or at the mains, then plastic front with LED cracked. Poor really. Rang customer services and was told I could buy all pieces as replacements for £8 apart from LED face, which I have but so far has taken a week and no sign of them turning up yet. Wouldn't buy this brand again due to this. On the plus side, if it doesn;t crack all over the place the size is very good… Read Full Review

Morphy Richards 48710

“This is my second slow cooker and is a vast...”

Written on: 27/08/2010

This is my second slow cooker and is a vast improvement on the first, a Tower, which I had for about 20 years. Probably this is due to improved design. It is incredibly useful for cooking ham/bacon joints and makes a mean Christmas pud! Strangely the recipe book from my old cooker is superior to that with the new one. It has a great one for chicken risotto and another for liver in onion gravy which is delicious. I make the stock with marmite for that.I am very pleased with this model all round… Read Full Review

Morphy Richards 48710

“I purchased this Morphy Richards 48710 as opposed to...”

Written on: 28/09/2009 by adriank999 (1 review written)

I purchased this Morphy Richards 48710 as opposed to cheaper cookers because of the fantastic customer service I have had from Morphy Richards in the past. The recipe book is excellent and the food tastes great… Read Full Review

Morphy Richards 48710

“Slow Cookers are just perfect for a good hot meal when...”

Written on: 20/08/2006 by Gaynor (1 review written)

Slow Cookers are just perfect for a good hot meal when you have been at work all day! The Morphy Richards 48710 is a good reasonable price and has a good size crock pot.
I generally use the slow cooker for meat and vegetable dishes which I prepare before leaving for work in the morning, throw the meat, veg, stock and herbs in with some boiling water - Simple!
When I arrive home everything is ready and cooked to perfection. Left on a medium heat all day the food doesn't dry and the cleaning of… Read Full Review