Prisoner Cell Block H Reviews

From 1 review
Prisoner Cell Block H - Ask a question now

“This "bonzer" show from Down Under truly deserves it's...”

Written on: 17/08/2006 by Anonymous101 (1 review written)

This "bonzer" show from Down Under truly deserves it's classic cult TV status. In all "Prisoner cell Block H" ran for seven years, spawning an amazing 692 shows. Often vilified for its wobbly sets, ugly actresses and ridiculous plot lines, this show was a true pioneer, and it introduced us to many issues which other shows wouldn't have dared touch, including drug abuse and lesbianism for example.

The show depicts the fundamental dramas of prison life and the subsequent clashes between the… Read Full Review

Lee2008's Response to 252776_Anonymous101's Review

Written on: 17/08/2006

Just to set the record straight i did not fail all of my exams, I got a B in History and Humanities and a C in Mathematics. I did however only get a D in science and English, I gained an E grade for French and I.T
<br/> I was ejected from the R.E exam, and you don't get an exam in P.E but i always got around a 3 or 4 star certificate which is above average. I ran the 100 meters in 12.9 seconds as a 3rd year which is a school record which still stands. I do still work in a turkey factory though.