Emporio Armani City Glam Men Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Emporio Armani City Glam Men - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Emporio Armani City Glam Men

Emporio Armani City Glam Men

“Emporio Armani City Glam smells great and is the best...”

Written on: 27/12/2007

Emporio Armani City Glam smells great and is the best aftershave ever!… Read Full Review

Emporio Armani City Glam Men

“This is a lovely perfume, and I have just run out of...”

Written on: 09/11/2006 by Shoppa (10 reviews written)

This is a lovely perfume, and I have just run out of it, so I am going to get another bottle as one of my Christmas presents!

The scent of Emporio Armani City Glam perfume is gorgeous, and it lasts for up to 8 hours at least!!… Read Full Review

Emporio Armani City Glam Men

“Emporio Armani City Glam has got to be one of the...”

Written on: 24/09/2006 by hayleeeeeeeeeeeeee (19 reviews written)

Emporio Armani City Glam has got to be one of the nicest perfumes I have used. The scent is girly, glamorous and musky, but not too over-powering. I would say it is a reasonable price, about the same as similar brands on the market. The only bad point is that the scent isn't strong enough, and I find that I have to put a lot on. This really is a gorgeous perfume though and I would recommend it… Read Full Review

Emporio Armani City Glam Men

“I love the smell of Emporio Armani City Glam. It is...”

Written on: 17/08/2006 by jenny84 (23 reviews written)

I love the smell of Emporio Armani City Glam. It is great for day time wear and smells lovely and sweet and fresh. People always stop me and ask me what scent it is and rush out to buy. Many of my friends have tried different scents from the same brand which also smell great but each of them have voted this there favourite day time wear… Read Full Review