Chums Reviews - www.chums.co.uk

Chums www.chums.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“great transaction”

Written on: 07/02/2016 by EliseReyes313 (1 review written)

placed an internet order without checking any reviews, so was very apprehensive when I did read them.....I emailed Chum my concerns.....but I have to say that my concerns were unfounded.....customer services acknowledged my e mail.....then advised the manufacturers' delivery time.....then my item was received by me in just over a week......I have no complaints at all either with the company or the product… Read Full Review

“Excellent customer service”

Written on: 09/09/2015 by MarquesHolt41 (1 review written)

my husband had a credit as goods were out of stock, he has been seriously ill in hospital and needed pyjamas urgently, spoke to sherry on customer services who has taken my order and will get them dispatched quickly for him at no extra cost. thank you for an excellent service… Read Full Review

“Excellent service”

Written on: 27/03/2014

Placed my order and it was delivered within 3 days - very pleased with the product and saved £9 . Will certainly be using this site again… Read Full Review

“Leather Desert Boots”

Written on: 17/02/2013

Boots as discribed, easy ordering and kept up to date with dispatch, good packaging nothing over the top all round great service… Read Full Review

“Hi, I'm a Team Mger at Chums and i'm sorryfor he...”

Written on: 29/01/2011

Hi, I'm a Team Mger at Chums and i'm sorryfor he negative comments on here about our company. We are striving to give a better service and have now implemented a new phone system in to deal with calls quicker. We really apreciate ALL orders we recieve… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 09/12/2011

That's a joke - nearly a year later and it's not much better - I placed an order on the 25th November 2011 - sent 3 emails to you and NO RESPONSE - you have my moeny I have no goods!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobjan1's Comment

Written on: 14/01/2013

January 2013.
Two years later and still the same old story. They've taken our money and haven't supplied the goods after waiting over a month. Now they say that they have no record of our order and won't refund the payment.
I'm quite sure that , in the words of the above team manager, the company appreciate all orders they receive - they take the money immediately from the customer's account and don't supply the goods.
I wonder if they would like to explain how this differs from theft?

Guest's Comment

Written on: 19/06/2012

A Team Manager and can't even spell.

Rosemary2's Comment

Written on: 02/04/2012

Yeah, you got £5 out of me for sending the wrong goods. Some improvement.