Chums Reviews - www.chums.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Excellent service”

Written on: 27/03/2014

Placed my order and it was delivered within 3 days - very pleased with the product and saved £9 . Will certainly be using this site again… Read Full Review

“Leather Desert Boots”

Written on: 17/02/2013

Boots as discribed, easy ordering and kept up to date with dispatch, good packaging nothing over the top all round great service… Read Full Review

“Hi, I'm a Team Mger at Chums and i'm sorryfor he...”

Written on: 29/01/2011

Hi, I'm a Team Mger at Chums and i'm sorryfor he negative comments on here about our company. We are striving to give a better service and have now implemented a new phone system in to deal with calls quicker. We really apreciate ALL orders we recieve… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 09/12/2011

That's a joke - nearly a year later and it's not much better - I placed an order on the 25th November 2011 - sent 3 emails to you and NO RESPONSE - you have my moeny I have no goods!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobjan1's Comment

Written on: 14/01/2013

January 2013.
Two years later and still the same old story. They've taken our money and haven't supplied the goods after waiting over a month. Now they say that they have no record of our order and won't refund the payment.
I'm quite sure that , in the words of the above team manager, the company appreciate all orders they receive - they take the money immediately from the customer's account and don't supply the goods.
I wonder if they would like to explain how this differs from theft?

Guest's Comment

Written on: 19/06/2012

A Team Manager and can't even spell.

Rosemary2's Comment

Written on: 02/04/2012

Yeah, you got £5 out of me for sending the wrong goods. Some improvement.