Chums Reviews - www.chums.co.uk

Media Gallery for Chums www.chums.co.uk

Chums www.chums.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I don't know why their are so many bad reviews..”

Written on: 31/10/2012 by mrhiggins (1 review written)

I have ordered from chums for a long time now - I have never had a major problem with them at all. Their goods are good quality and last longer than most products do. If I ever have had a problem I can speak to them via their customer services number.. since then I see online (where I do most of my shopping with them now) they have implemented a live chat system if their is any problems - I have used this once and this is very quick and effective, definitely worth a go if your stuck or you have… Read Full Review

“I really don't know why so many people have had...”

Written on: 15/04/2011 by jackfinn (1 review written)

I really don't know why so many people have had problems with Chums. I have shopped for years and only once had an issue which turned out to be no fault of theirs (the item was actually left in my greenhouse but no-one told me). I've just bought a sofa and chair and we are very happy. Its hard to get old-fashioned quality at a decent price. Try yourself before believing all these negative comments… Read Full Review

Nickc1's Response to jackfinn's Review

Written on: 15/04/2011

I found this review very helpful because...I wanted to order something for my mother but had never heard of Chums before. I read this review and thought I'd give them a chance because their stuff seems very reasonable. I placed my order by phone and the adviser was very helpful. Order had to be paid for there and then but I chose express delivery and it will come tomorrow. Very pleased with experience up to now.

Errorofthetongs's Response to jackfinn's Review

Written on: 15/04/2011

Fair comment, Jack - but I just hope your sofa and chair don't shrink like my underpants have! :-)

“Cant disagree enough with the review above - have been...”

Written on: 27/04/2010 by PrepaidCardreview (5 reviews written)

Cant disagree enough with the review above - have been a long standing customer and they have provided good standard products at a decent price level. You get what you pay for Chums in my opinion are value for money… Read Full Review

Patsycarol's Response to PrepaidCardreview's Review

Written on: 12/09/2010

You have been fortunate. How I wish I had also got what i paid for.