Simply Fitness Equipment Reviews - www.simplyfitnessequipment.co.uk

“I ordered the RE3 in January and was extremely pleased...”

Written on: 01/03/2010 by McScoty (1 review written)

I ordered the RE3 in January and was extremely pleased with the service I had from Simply Fitness. Sadly just short of 2 months use it broke and having read lots of reviews about Simply Fitness (after the purchase) I was expecting to have a lot of hassle when trying to get a replacement for it.

How wrong was I. I reported the fault on the 26th of February 2010 and within a hour I got an email to say that a new one was orderd to arrive on the Monday. I was expecting nothing to arrive due to… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I ordered a cross trainer from...”

Written on: 12/03/2009 by natalieshauna (1 review written)

I ordered a cross trainer from simplyfitnessequipment.co.uk which arrived pretty quickly.
Easy to assemble, seemed a good product until it broke after 2 months!
Called to report fault, advised someone would call me back, called them 3 more times before a service engineer rang me to say it sounded like a tricky problem to fix on the machine and they would need to speak to someone about what to do.
After another few days and no contact I rang them again, they told me they would refund my money… Read Full Review

“Very poor customer care. Wait times on phone never...”

Written on: 30/06/2008 by strebor44 (1 review written)

Very poor customer care. Wait times on phone never less than 15 minutes, latest occasion 30 minutes - They need more staff in their support centre. I wont be using them again… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I recommend that you avoid this lot at all costs. ”

Written on: 30/08/2007 by agaskew (8 reviews written)

I recommend that you avoid this lot at all costs.

Do not be taken in by the low prices and all the waffle on their website… Read Full Review

Agaskew's Response to agaskew's Review

Written on: 17/10/2007

The story is long and painful, but after reporting Online Fitness Equipment Shops to my credit card company, I got a refund.

“Customer support at Simply Fitness Equipment is quite...”

Written on: 29/08/2007 by EdEs (1 review written)

Customer support at Simply Fitness Equipment is quite bad. I phoned twice asking for a replacement part as the machine came faulty. I had to wait more than 50 minutes to get someone on the phone, and I never got a replacement part. Now I'm stuck with a faulty machine. I wrote a review on their site and it was censored. It seems only the really good ones appear on the website. Most of the reviews said it was a brilliant machine... but it is not that great… Read Full Review

“My experience was that I contacted Simply Fitness...”

Written on: 19/06/2007 by saulbuck (1 review written)

My experience was that I contacted Simply Fitness Equipment 3 times by email, and my emails were not even acknowledged. On contacting them twice by phone, I was assured that my query would be satisfied immediately, but it still has not (a month on).

When shopping with them you get the impression that it is all too good to be true, and my experience has taught me that in this case it was… Read Full Review

307867_Edes's Response to saulbuck's Review

Written on: 29/08/2007

I found this review helpful because... I had exactly the same experience with Simply Fitness Equipment!!