Honda Civic (06) 1.4 i-shift Reviews

• Practicality

• Reliability

Honda Civic (06) 1.4 i-shift - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“We were sold the vehicle by the Honda dealer in St...”

Written on: 14/08/2006 by garydavis3 (1 review written)

We were sold the vehicle by the Honda dealer in St Albans as an automatic. When it arrived they then told us the i-shift was SEMI automatic. We sent it back with 51 miles on the clock a week later as my wife could not drive it and we are now £2000 poorer… Read Full Review

Silverfox71's Response to garydavis3's Review

Written on: 28/09/2007

Honda have now remapped the I-shift gearbox and this has made a significant improvement. It is always wise to drive a vehicle first before committing yourself to purchase. I get on with the I-shift fine.