The Body Shop Almond Oil Daily Hand & Nail Cream Reviews

The Body Shop Almond Oil Daily Hand & Nail Cream - Ask a question now

The Body Shop Almond Oil Daily Hand & Nail Cream

“The almond oil hand cream by Body shop is really good. ”

Written on: 02/05/2010 by christy77 (5 reviews written)

The almond oil hand cream by Body shop is really good.

I was recommend this by a friend who is a connosiuer of beauty products and i must say that it is really good.

The price is fair although we all would like it to be cheaper.

It seems to keep my hands moisturised all day long which is soemthing that is important to me. It does make a significant differnce to the softness to my skin.

I have also tried the Ren Citrus Prebiotic Hand Cream and this is now my preferrence but it is a bit more… Read Full Review

The Body Shop Almond Oil Daily Hand & Nail Cream

“The second day after purchasing this product, my hands...”

Written on: 23/11/2009

The second day after purchasing this product, my hands felt suprisingly very smooth and very soft! I was extremely pleased I decided to buy this as I was a bit weary about the price because it's about £7.80 but after trying it I would definitely say this was worth the money and I'd happily recommend it. What I liked about this product was not only did it leave your hands feeling baby smooth, it also had a very nice smell to it and didn't make your hands feel greasy after using it. It can also… Read Full Review