Step Up Reviews

Step Up - Ask a question now

Step Up

“I just loved it! OK, the story is kind of classical...”

Written on: 15/07/2009 by erena (102 reviews written)

I just loved it! OK, the story is kind of classical school love story so don't expect too much, but the dancing, the choreography, the cast are superb, Step Up is relaxing and very entertaining… Read Full Review

Step Up

“I love Step Up and think it was very well...”

Written on: 01/05/2008 by xxLaurenxx (1 review written)

I love Step Up and think it was very well written,produced and directed.All of the dance sequences are amazing and absolutely breath taking.I think the plot is very interesting and well written.I feel that this film is one of the best dance films of all time because of it's modern storyline and spectacular dance routines… Read Full Review

Step Up

“If you love watching dancing, it would still be worth...”

Written on: 03/11/2006 by unicorn89153 (2 reviews written)

If you love watching dancing, it would still be worth going to see the Step Up film, but if you want something to think about or something you wish to remember the next day, this won't fill your appetite… Read Full Review

272775_Lilkiz's Response to unicorn89153's Review

Written on: 02/01/2007

I think that this review is a load of rubbish because I haven't watched this film yet, but I have heard that it is excellent and the actors and dancing are amazing. I am going to see it in cinema then get it on DVD so unless you do like dancing you might not like the film but you may do any way.
<br/>That is my view on this.
<br/>