TST Toys Reviews - www.tsttoys.com

TST Toys - www.tsttoys.com - Ask a question now

“Really pleased with products and the prices seam...”

Written on: 10/04/2008

Really pleased with products and the prices seam really keen at TST Toys - I found them through a comparison site as being the cheapest then found lots of other unusaly items I had not seen before. Great service from TST however the delivery service could have been better, City-Link are very inflexible and I know through my own business can be a bit hit an miss, my depot is miles away from me so when things go wrong it can be a nightmare to sort out… Read Full Review

“TST Toys are OK for cheap and cheerful, but not well...”

Written on: 29/11/2007 by mcah (1 review written)

TST Toys are OK for cheap and cheerful, but not well presented… Read Full Review

“There are only a few websites that make it into my...”

Written on: 13/08/2006 by markgale (10 reviews written)

There are only a few websites that make it into my browser's favourite links and TST Toys is one of them, and I'll be back. Super fast service, Rock bottom prices, Good selection of products, that all I want from a company. Everyone will know of a few good sites for first stop shops for the cheapest prices. This is another great site for outdoor toys and party games… Read Full Review