Py Software, Active Webcam Deluxe Reviews

• Quality

Py Software, Active Webcam Deluxe - Ask a question now

Py Software, Active Webcam Deluxe

“Reviews for Active Webcam, Argus Surveillance DVR and...”

Written on: 17/08/2011

Hi follks, If anyone of you guys have purchase any of the below items, 1) Active Webcam 2) Argus Surveillance DVR 3) Webcam Monitor would you mind telling me your reviews on how you guys think of those product? anything good ones and bad ones, what is your ideal webcam that you would love to purchase and how myuch are you guys willing to pay for such webcams? hope to hear from you guys out there!! Have a great day ahead! ;p… Read Full Review

Py Software, Active Webcam Deluxe

“Dont wait on Tech Support to get back to you. ”

Written on: 08/03/2011

Dont wait on Tech Support to get back to you.
If camera does not work in demo they wont help.
No response to tech support email… Read Full Review

Lori827's Comment

Written on: 07/11/2012

trying to find a company or person that got a hold of my credit card number and now a 4.05 charge appears on my account I do not know if this is the company When I call the phone number on my bill, it is a recording from some man with a strong accent and I cant quite understand him, he says something like go to int/c or email tech support etc the charge appears as a INTWEBC com which is located in Florida Please let me know if anyone knows if this is the same place Thanks!

Py Software, Active Webcam Deluxe

“This company is a rip off. ”

Written on: 13/10/2010

This company is a rip off.
They sell the program at a discounted rate, but the program does not do what is advertised. ABSOLUTELY NO SUPPORT FROM THIS COMPANY.
I paid for this program to exactly what I wanted and was supposed to get those features minus the web broadcasting feature. I didnt want that.
I can not run more than one camera at once. I will recognize all 4 of my cameras but will nut run all at once.
The settings are required to be entered each and every time you start the program… Read Full Review

Py Software, Active Webcam Deluxe

“I bought int.web cam software it was lousy so I...”

Written on: 25/11/2009

I bought int.web cam software it was lousy so I upgrated it worked Iwant to upgrade again but cant access my account. My cam did woek well but now I downloaded win7 I lost everything. jlwhitmoreiii@gmail.com… Read Full Review

Py Software, Active Webcam Deluxe

“Many options for broadcasting... nice options for the...”

Written on: 07/09/2008

Many options for broadcasting... nice options for the html page, love the rewind and playback options... could do with some cool filter effects, but other than that... packed with useful features. Overall a good program, but needs tweaking… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Py Software, Active Webcam Deluxe

“Tech support is horrible, the one phone number that...”

Written on: 16/11/2007 by glyon12 (1 review written)

Tech support is horrible, the one phone number that you can find on the web site is answered by someone whom was rather unhelpful… Read Full Review

Donnor's Response to glyon12's Review

Written on: 01/10/2008

About Active Web Cam: I purchased the Deluxe and also signed up for the Streaming Broadcasting and it works great and very happy with the program. BUT, there support, I agree with the other review about there support. Hey your lucky at least you got a phone number I looked everywhere on the site and can not fine a phone number. I have sent 4 emails, 2 before I purchased the program and 2 after and have not recieved a answer to any of them. So program is very good but support very bad.

Py Software, Active Webcam Deluxe

“It seems as if most major players in this market have...”

Written on: 13/08/2006 by martin99 (29 reviews written)

It seems as if most major players in this market have not yet tumbled to the increasing number of webcams and IP cameras in the world being run by the likes of me who don't have the same generous budgets as big businesses. Consequently, finding an inexpensive means of recording the output from one's non-commercial cams is difficult, because the best-known packages are priced at corporate rates and based upon the number of feeds you wish to connect.

However, I've just found the ideal solution… Read Full Review