Aurora Generators Inc. Silent Diesel Generator Reviews

Aurora Generators Inc. Silent Diesel Generator - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Aurora Generators Inc. Silent Diesel Generator

Aurora Generators Inc. Silent Diesel Generator

“Aurora Generator Reviews - 2011 Silent Diesel...”

Written on: 06/04/2011 by GeneratorTester (2 reviews written)

Aurora Generator Reviews - 2011 Silent Diesel Generator. Just got mine in Feb of this year. I can't say enough good things about it. It is easy to start in any weather. The built in cold start preheater got it going in -20 for me when the power failed. It is much quieter then previous models and now that it has CSA and ETL approval so I'm able legally to connect it to my home. No others carry any electrical approval so this was my only choice but so far so good. I have one older one I use… Read Full Review

Theboatyard's Response to GeneratorTester's Review

Written on: 05/10/2012

sound like the company wrote this and is a sells pitch!

☆☆☆☆☆

“We have had this generator for exactly a year.”

Written on: 19/12/2007 by vstork (1 review written)

We have had this generator for exactly a year.
So far it has been dead 75% more than it has been alive. While under warranty it took a long time for us to actually receive the part (starter) we needed. Consequently, we went through 3 starters = 3 months or more just sitting.
We have had vibration problems: air filter holder snapped off (not under warranty) plus they happily informed us we were now out of warranty.
A week ago while it was going it just died. We have as of yet not found the cause… Read Full Review