Trolley2Go F1 160Watt Reviews

Trolley2Go F1 160Watt - Ask a question now

Trolley2Go F1 160Watt

“ TROLLEY2GO SPARES, TRY POWERHOUSE PRODUCE UK VERY...”

Written on: 12/09/2010

TROLLEY2GO SPARES, TRY POWERHOUSE PRODUCE UK VERY QUICK SERVICE
BRUCE… Read Full Review

Trolley2Go F1 160Watt

“I cant find the supplier to purchase spare parts ( the...”

Written on: 09/07/2008 by dlfish (1 review written)

I cant find the supplier to purchase spare parts ( the rt hand clutch) Item purchased on ebay from Rovex BV in holland and they cannot be contacted… Read Full Review

Trolley2Go F1 160Watt

“The cart needs a new left drive shaft. I have mislaid...”

Written on: 26/07/2007 by knnic91 (1 review written)

The cart needs a new left drive shaft. I have mislaid my contacts from the seller. Does anyone know how I can contact the manufacturer to obtain a spare part ? If you do, please contact me on. Much appreciated, Kenny, Inverness, Scotland… Read Full Review

Mulligan5's Response to knnic91's Review

Written on: 28/08/2007

HI!
<br/>
<br/>I do share your opinion about the quality of the wheels assembly.
<br/>I've got an SX 1 model and got the same problem three times already but it has been fixed twice under warranty and the third time, the spare parts were sent to me without problems.
<br/>
<br/>I got mine in Belgium and the local reseller is base in the Netherlands.
<br/>
<br/>Here is a link to their site:
<br/>http://www.rovex.eu/contact.asp
<br/>Hope this helps
<br/>Regards
<br/>Raymond

Jaimelerin's Response to knnic91's Review

Written on: 23/03/2008

Dear sir I've a problem with this trolley but in my case is an electric problem, so I need to change the case containing the electronic circuit-plaque.
<br/>So If you any day don't may take a sollution for your wheel problems, please I will be interested in to purchase you this electronic case, as the same in your trolley than in mine.

Trolley2Go F1 160Watt

“The Trolley2Go F1 is lightweight, very compact when...”

Written on: 11/08/2006 by Blindregal (20 reviews written)

The Trolley2Go F1 is lightweight, very compact when folded and has a quiet motor. Although the powerful motor is useful for hilly courses the wheelbase can sometimes let you down, or maybe its just me asking to much of it. It also doesn't have a scorecard holder which is a must have for me when buying a high spec. trolley.
Overall, highly recommended… Read Full Review