Lindt Excellence Intense Orange Reviews

Lindt Excellence Intense Orange - Ask a question now

Lindt Excellence Intense Orange

“It reallyyy is awesome. SO much so that right now...”

Written on: 03/09/2009

It reallyyy is awesome. SO much so that right now while im having a piece of ORange Intense.. I had to come online and put in a word for it.
If you re into Dark Choc, this is a must try.
If you are not in Dark Chocs, you will be… Read Full Review

Lindt Excellence Intense Orange

“I would have given it a 10 but I am holding out for...”

Written on: 07/04/2008 by bearhawk (1 review written)

I would have given it a 10 but I am holding out for the mythical "10". It really is wonderful. I am no stranger to dark chocolates. I think this bar surpasses some chocolates from Valrhona, Green & Black's, Teuscher, Scharffen Berger, Guittard, Godiva, Ghirardelli, Callebaut, Cadbury, and Dagoba. If you like the combination of orange and dark chocolate than this is a must try… Read Full Review