Ride Havoc Reviews

Ride Havoc - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ride Havoc

Ride Havoc
Ride Havoc

“grate ride for every territory. very stable in full...”

Written on: 02/02/2011

grate ride for every territory. very stable in full speed. I would definetly recomend it… Read Full Review

“I have a 162 Havoc and I love it. It is quick, and,...”

Written on: 29/11/2009 by feldwick (1 review written)

I have a 162 Havoc and I love it. It is quick, and, especially after a service, swaps edges relly fast. Plenty of pop and pretty stiff. I can't really butter with it...too stiff, but in powder and messy stuff or hitting natural shapes and lips it is great. I am 182cm and about 88kg and last winter in two trips to the Alps with all that white, I floated around on this stick with no hassles...supports my weight well. I got it on line second hand but mint for £80!! Have Missons to strap me… Read Full Review

“I love my Ride Havoc 159. I'm 6'1", 155 lbs. I think...”

Written on: 08/09/2009

I love my Ride Havoc 159. I'm 6'1", 155 lbs. I think it is from 05/06. Been riding it for 3 years now. About 20-25 days a season. I transitioned to it from a much softer board and it helped me progress significantly. Rides powder and groomed like a champ. I don't ride rails but I do hit the occasional wide box and I do like hitting the wallride. This board has been to mt. high, snow valley,mammoth, heavenly tahoe, sierra at tahoe, brighton, snowbird, the canyons, and snowbasin. So yeah its… Read Full Review