Hopi Ear Candles Reviews

Hopi Ear Candles - Ask a question now

Hopi Ear Candles

“Please carefully check out your ear candle supplier......”

Written on: 01/01/2009 by andrea0769 (1 review written)

Please carefully check out your ear candle supplier... some companies in Ft Worth TX are just in in for the money... they dont care what the customer thinks once they are out of their hands!! Hopi candles are the BEST!!!!… Read Full Review

Hopi Ear Candles

“Hopi Ear Candles is a strange treatment and tends to...”

Written on: 24/08/2006 by AndreaG (242 reviews written)

Hopi Ear Candles is a strange treatment and tends to take around 40 minutes. I have had it done twice now, they say that you really only need it doing about once a year, which is what I have had done. It is weird as you can hear the candles crackling and it gives a tingling sensation in your ears. But is really does work at removing wax out of your ears. I have suffered with ear infections in the past after having my ears syringed but I have been fine both times with the Hopi Ear Candles… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to AndreaG's Review

Written on: 25/08/2006

Andrea..........I must point out that Wikipedia says:-
<br/>
<br/>"Ear candling is generally classified as pseudoscience or quackery by mainstream medicine, as no scientific evidence supports it."

Andreag's Response to AndreaG's Review

Written on: 25/08/2006

Mainsteam medicine will often say that about alternative medicines, but for me, the proof has been in the pudding, I had my ears syringed, which is a modern way of removing ear wax and subsequently had 3 very bad ear infections, 1 which kept me off work for 6 weeks, yet the hopi ear candles have caused me no problems at all.
<br/>They come from the Hopi Indian tribe and have been used as an alternative treatment for a very long time. However what works for one, may not work for another, that is why we have the choice.