Indian-Head Massage Reviews

Indian-Head Massage - Ask a question now

Indian-Head Massage

“I have just had my first Indian head massage, and will...”

Written on: 29/12/2006 by Emily C (61 reviews written)

I have just had my first Indian head massage, and will definitely be having it done again! I had my treatment at Body and Mind therapy centre in Mossley, Lancashire.
surprisingly the Indian head massage, also includes your neck, shoulders, arms and a mini facial! My therapist started on the back on my neck massaging up towards my head (you do get the oils in your hair but you are asked if you'd prefer if they didn't but I didn't mind! I would recommend letting the oil go into your hair and then… Read Full Review

Indian-Head Massage

“I have had this Indian-Head Massage done twice now,...”

Written on: 24/08/2006 by AndreaG (242 reviews written)

I have had this Indian-Head Massage done twice now, once at a salon and once at home and I must say that the home treatment was far better than the salon. More time was taken to ensure that I was relaxed and overall the massage was much more extensive. It is not just your head (as you would expect from the description) it covers. The massage started with my shoulders, arms and hands, the top of my back and neck, my face and finally my scalp. If you have been feeling stressed, this is a… Read Full Review