Salomon SP3 Snowboard Binding Reviews

Salomon SP3 Snowboard Binding - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Salomon SP3 Snowboard Binding

Salomon SP3 Snowboard Binding
Salomon SP3 Snowboard Binding

“Good looking sturdy snowboard bindings which go great...”

Written on: 03/01/2009 by Magic007 (1 review written)

Good looking sturdy snowboard bindings which go great with my Burton boots.
Fits well and leave a good feeling to your snowboard. The Salomon SP3 are great looking bindings. Easy in use. Steady en 'feels' snowboard quite well… Read Full Review

“I've never had any issues with my bindings opening...”

Written on: 21/11/2008

I've never had any issues with my bindings opening unintentionally. I have used them for six straight seasons, and they have required no maintenance whatsoever… Read Full Review

“A set of these bindings spoilt my sons holiday by...”

Written on: 18/02/2008

A set of these bindings spoilt my sons holiday by costantly opening at random !… Read Full Review