Agency Frecko Snowboard Binding Reviews

Agency Frecko Snowboard Binding - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Agency Frecko Snowboard Binding

Agency Frecko Snowboard Binding
Agency Frecko Snowboard Binding

“very good binding. i rock the park and my agency...”

Written on: 12/03/2009 by chanman506 (1 review written)

very good binding. i rock the park and my agency frecko bindings have held there own more than enough. they are very stiff . top strap is godly for a tight fit and comfort. the toe cap/overlap is good for either… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I wouldn't pay 20 dollars for these. I can't believe...”

Written on: 18/11/2008

I wouldn't pay 20 dollars for these. I can't believe they broke the 1st time up this season and 1st time riding them. Cheap materials. Top strap release lever broke my 5th run 1st day up this season. Poor Quality… Read Full Review