Burton Mark XIII 3L Trench Snowboard Pant Reviews

From 1 review

Burton Mark XIII 3L Trench Snowboard Pant - Ask a question now

“I bought the Burton Mark XIII 3L to go snowboarding in...”

Written on: 09/08/2006 by ShereKhan (8 reviews written)

I bought the Burton Mark XIII 3L to go snowboarding in february and I was very impressed with what I got. These pants are exquisitely made and fit really well, the 3 layer material pads on the knees and seat absorbing the shocks of bumps and falls expertly. I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to board clothing so I wanted something special to take, but most may prefer to look for cheaper items in the out of season sales, good pants can be found in places like Decathlon that are just as… Read Full Review

Blamonge23's Response to ShereKhan's Review

Written on: 21/09/2006

Millet do some excellent nicely priced gear for mountain use.
<br/>www.millet.fr - they are more expensive than Decathalon but I do believe that millet clothing can be bought there.
<br/>