Tesco Value Washing-up Liquid Reviews

Tesco Value Washing-up Liquid - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Tesco Value Washing-up Liquid

Tesco Value Washing-up Liquid

“I wanted to purchase this product too as I`ve found...”

Written on: 10/08/2008

I wanted to purchase this product too as I`ve found one I`ve been using from Aldi - 79p for a litre doesn`t last that long so I thought I might as well buy a cheapo version, only to find that neither Tesco nor Sainsburys appear to be selling a value/economy washing-up liquid any more. Charming… Read Full Review

“This is an excellent washing up liquid. The bad news...”

Written on: 17/07/2008

This is an excellent washing up liquid. The bad news is that my Tesco has stopped selling it… Read Full Review

“”

Written on: 06/08/2006 by jonathan kelly (110 reviews written)

I moved into a flat after living in hotels a few years ago and needed some washing up liquid. Living in London England means there are plenty of choices as where some can be bought. One bottle of washing up liquid for a palace, so the most expensive possible should do the job. I was still confused about what to buy. I know you must be laughing just go to Harrods, Fortnum and Mason, Selfridges, I was little confused also because I have not bought much washing up liquid.

The most expensive £1 a… Read Full Review