Dermalogica Medicated Clearing Gel Reviews

Dermalogica Medicated Clearing Gel - Ask a question now

Dermalogica Medicated Clearing Gel

“i used to love dermalogica products, even thought they...”

Written on: 10/03/2010

i used to love dermalogica products, even thought they are very pricey. after getting a facial done at my local salon i invested in the new dermalogica acne treatment range which included this product, as i suffer from adult acne i thought this would work as they are a big, known company.

after using the products for one week my acne just horribly worse, my skin was horrid, i was so disapointed not just because i had paid a huge amount but because, in my eyes, my respect for dermalogica had… Read Full Review

Dermalogica Medicated Clearing Gel

“Dermatologica are a company I like on the whole....”

Written on: 19/11/2009 by LottieLove (6 reviews written)

Dermatologica are a company I like on the whole. However, this product just did not work for me. I applied a thin layer in the evening before sleeping over a week and can honestly say that the results on my face were not visible to the naked eye!!! My skin felt lighter, but the spots were still there and still as red unfortunately. Perhaps one needs to try for longer than a week???!!! I'm too impatient to wait, even with expensive products.

However, I did apply the gel to some small… Read Full Review

Dermalogica Medicated Clearing Gel

“This Dermalogica Medicated Clearing Gel is useless. I...”

Written on: 04/06/2009

This Dermalogica Medicated Clearing Gel is useless. I have mild acne and spent £36 on a 50ml bottle after reading nothing but good reviews about it. I have been using it for a couple of weeks and it does not clear any areas where there are blemishes (it says it clears then on the bottle). If your skin is like mine and doesn't respond to much, then this product is not for you… Read Full Review

Dermalogica Medicated Clearing Gel

“Review of Dermalogica Medicated Clearing Gel - I love...”

Written on: 02/07/2008 by Sophia178 (1 review written)

Review of Dermalogica Medicated Clearing Gel - I love this product!! I started to develop problem skin after finishing uni and getting a desk job. My skin often felt congested and dull, and then over time i started to get really angry spots which would last for days. I tried every brand out there, going between cheap and expensive brands but nothing worked. It got progressively worse, and my friend (who was having very similar problems) and I decided to have a dermalogica facial. My skin was… Read Full Review

Lottielove's Response to Sophia178's Review

Written on: 19/11/2009

I found this review helpful because I have tried this product and did not have as positive results. It's interesting to see how other people react, and how they use/d the product.