Cash Plus Travellers Cheque Card Reviews

Media Gallery for Cash Plus Travellers Cheque Card

Cash Plus Travellers Cheque Card

“Confused”

Written on: 27/09/2013

The service was great as before but this review site is a disaster. It's taken me 5 minutes to get to this page which incorrectly mentions travellers' cheques when I ordered cash. Your computer knows what service I used so why can't your link direct me straight to the correct page?… Read Full Review

“FANTASTIC PRODUCT”

Written on: 12/06/2013 by NICKI1977 (1 review written)

I USED POST OFFICE TRAVEL MONEY CARD ON MY RECENT HOLIDAY TO fLORIDA AND HAVE NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT IT.I CANT RECOMMEND IT HIGH ENOUGH. RECEIVED GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IN BRANCH WHERE THE PRODUCT WAS FULLY EXPLAINED. EASY TO TOP WHEN I WAS ABROAD AND THE FUNDS WERE AVAILABLE ALMOST INSTANTLY. WILL DEFINETLY USE AGAIN AND RECOMMEND TO FRIENDS… Read Full Review

“I found the Cash Plus Travel Card really useful and...”

Written on: 02/10/2007 by MikeLY (1 review written)

I found the Cash Plus Travel Card really useful and secure when I was in Spain. I never had a referral or refusal. I also liked the the easy to access it the fact that you can load online is really useful and the funds were on the card within 20 mins… Read Full Review

“It takes two days after re-loading in at the Post...”

Written on: 11/10/2006 by geoffreytomkins (1 review written)

It takes two days after re-loading in at the Post Office to get your money on the card. However, you can re-load the Cash Plus Travellers Cheque Card at any of the 200 Cash Plus Retail outlets, and supposedly the money is on the card in minutes… Read Full Review

Enic1977's Response to 262869_geoffreytomkins's Review

Written on: 12/06/2013

TOP-UP'S DONE IN BRANCH ARE AVAILABLE BY 10.30AM THE NEXT DAY. ONLINE/PHONE TOP-UPS ARE AVAILABLE INSTANTLY. I KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY TOPPED BY CARD UP 12 TIMES!!!!