Berketex Bride, Charing Cross Reviews

Berketex Bride, Charing Cross - Ask a question now

“I love this wedding dress store and want a job there!!...”

Written on: 14/12/2007

I love this wedding dress store and want a job there!! In Coventry the girls are soooo friendly, I've been a right pest and a pain in the bum. They are really understanding!… Read Full Review

“I went to the sales day in October. They opened 10...”

Written on: 07/02/2007 by alfa573 (1 review written)

I went to the sales day in October. They opened 10 minutes later with kind apologies. We (brides and friends and moms) were let in and measured. I was told that I was size 14 for the bridal gown (street size 12). Myself and my friend were browsing through the rows of dresses, and we were offered some to have a look at. There was a feeling of rush, but it was understandable because it was a sales day.

We were allowed to try 5 dresses in one go. I never thought I was going to have a strapless… Read Full Review

Helen Of Troy's Response to alfa573's Review

Written on: 07/02/2007

Congratulations. I hope your day goes great when it happens! I bought my Wedding dress well in advance of the day many years ago (over 25!) and it looked great! Leaves you more money to spend on accessories!

“I didn't buy a dress from Berketex Bride Charing...”

Written on: 18/09/2006 by londonlass (1 review written)

I didn't buy a dress from Berketex Bride Charing Cross, but I'd like an opportunity to explain why. Firstly, I felt I was subject to considerable hard sell, in an attempt to make me panic buy a dress. My wedding is in nine months time and while other dress shops have said that this time line is fine, the saleswoman at Berketex told me I had practically left it too late to find a dress that would suit me and that I really needed to choose quickly. Secondly, despite my having quite a clear… Read Full Review