Surefire M6 & U2 ULTRA Reviews

From 1 review

Surefire M6 & U2 ULTRA - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Surefire M6 & U2 ULTRA

Surefire M6 & U2 ULTRA

“I have had both my Surefire M6 and my U2 ULTRA...”

Written on: 01/08/2006 by pillsbury (6 reviews written)

I have had both my Surefire M6 and my U2 ULTRA flashlights for about a year now. Whether you are looking to blind an attacker or find your way around the house during a blackout, buying a surefire product is always a good investment. It's sad to learn that when you say "flashlight", all that people know is disgusting Maglite. The only way they keep their heads above water, is by sueing other companies that make aluminum flashlights. Their products are heavy and bulky, with a yellowish beam with… Read Full Review

Asp4Him's Response to pillsbury's Review

Written on: 21/09/2006

Yea I checked yours out before. I like my 6p alot. A friend of mine has a u2 and it has a dark spot in the middle, does yours have one? Also I just bought an Inova X03 LED light and surefire is much better than it. The only reason I'm keeping it is cause it has a power regulator that keeps the out-put constant for 2+ hrs. A lesson for me ALWAYS BUY SUREFIRE. They cost more but they are worth it.

Hairyarse's Response to pillsbury's Review

Written on: 19/10/2010

you really like tourches dont you i have a one dollar tourch that runs of mind power it is 3 times brighter than the sun i like my tourch very much and think your tourch is for little girls or ladie boys.

Pillsbury's Response to pillsbury's Review

Written on: 26/09/2006

Your friends U2 has a black spot in the middle?! (send it in for replacement)
<br/>Soon I get my rechargeable AE HID PL24 1300 lumen flashlight! for $460 (kit includes spare battery, lens diffusers, charger and case).