Beeman GH1050 .22 Reviews

Beeman GH1050 .22 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Beeman GH1050 .22

Beeman GH1050 .22
Beeman GH1050 .22

“If Beeman would see to addressing the trigger problem...”

Written on: 14/07/2008 by jeep98 (1 review written)

If Beeman would see to addressing the trigger problem they would have a very competitive 22 cal rifle in this price catagory. Being a gun tinkerer I removed the stock and stoned and then polished the trigger sear. The sear is laminated and has not been cleaned up at the factory. The stoning and polishing was done with the trigger still on the rifle, you want a flat polished surface without changing any angles. Take your time and you will have that 99% rated rifle. -----My rating of 9 is in… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I ordered this air rifle on 12/19/2006, paid overnight...”

Written on: 21/12/2006 by timoshenko (1 review written)

I ordered this air rifle on 12/19/2006, paid overnight so I received it 12/20/2006. It was dead on arrival. The foresight was broken in half and the broken piece was missing. That tells me it did not happen during the shipping process. The gun was in its original Beeman box (big box) and it was intact. The box still have Beeman shipping label to the dealer. That probably means this gun was somehow forced into the box by Beeman people but that does not justify the damage at all. This… Read Full Review

“Beeman GH1050 .22 - This thing really hits hard! wow! ”

Written on: 01/08/2006 by lukester01 (2 reviews written)

Beeman GH1050 .22 - This thing really hits hard! wow!
My big beef with this gun is the really heavy trigger pull. So heavy it totally screws up my shot from a standing position. Will I get used to this?(it is not adjustable!!) Coming from a light triggered RWS model 52, this thing has totally ruined my shot. From a prone position this thing is super accurate with .22 Beeman Crow Magnum pellets.

I should also add that the safety is automatic, and it is located just ahead of the trigger… Read Full Review

Allen52307's Response to lukester01's Review

Written on: 14/09/2006

Hi i was wondering if you would care to give a update on your gh1050, I am looking at this beeman and a rws 34 panther both in 22caliber I am not worried about the safety I shoot with iron sights and accuracy is the main point and power the second. Thank you

Written on: 03/03/2008

Greetings Again, Should have said "like a cheap China clone" this rifle has a direct-sear trigger like a $35.00 Fast deer. Your correct about Norica they do make some nice rifles for the money. I own a Beeman GH950 in 22cal. that is a fine pice for what I paid for it. Like it better than all my Gamo's but my CFX with a Tuna trigger. "Props" to you for your skill and determanation shown in mastering this animal. Me I'am too spoiled (or "whippy") to put up with this type of trigger in any rifle!vHappy and safe shooting to all;

Written on: 01/03/2008

Greetings I stand corrected you are correct this is a very basic Noric air rifle. Having shoot one I couldn't help but notice this baby had a awful trigger. Reminded me of a Shang-Hai clone. Thetrigger on these rifles hooks directly to the sear like a B1/B2 andFast Deer. This about as bad as triggers get so make sure who ever you get the rifle from has a fair return policy. I would also advise this type of trigger doesn't allow any real adjustment to anything other than the first stage . I use stage with reservations as it really isn't really a "true stage" but thats a new subject.

Written on: 28/02/2008

I'd like to add an update on the NO SAFETY issue. It seems that the safety CAN be reapplied by RECOCKING the rifle.

Gagobrasil's Response to lukester01's Review

Written on: 27/02/2008

This Beeman rifle isent from China, this rifle is from Spain. Its made by Norica, take a look on their stuff, real quality. Happens that this special rifle is their lowest priced rifle, so it tends to have flaws, and one of those flaws is the trigger.
<br/>Overall, its a good rifle for the money. IMO way better than Gamo rifles on this price range.

Written on: 26/02/2008

Greetings;
<br/> Tiggers don't get much worse than this baby. Gamo's are
<br/> better over all. As usual you tend to get what you pay for and
<br/> china stuff tends to be the worst of the lot.
<br/> "Jim"

Gagobrasil's Response to lukester01's Review

Written on: 09/07/2007

Hello there.
<br/>
<br/>The GH1050 trigger is better or worse than GAMO triggers?
<br/>I´ve read on the web that the trigger pull is something like 4.5 lbs, and the GAMO triggers are 4lbs pull out of the box. Is that right?
<br/>Thanks

Written on: 26/10/2006

The stock on the Beeman GH1050 is flimsy and flexible up there on either side of the barrel hinge. It has not been a problem. They are flexible, and they don't seem to be susceptible to breaking.

Jimbo999's Response to lukester01's Review

Written on: 21/10/2006

Thanks for your comments, they are really helpful and it&#039;s hard to find reviews for this gun.
<br/>
<br/>Any follow-up for your initial comment regarding the flimsy stock up near barrel hinge...you didn&#039;t mention it again, so I&#039;m hoping it&#039;s not been an issue. I like the power, price, and accuracy of this gun but the plastic stock has been holding me back...

Allen52307's Response to lukester01's Review

Written on: 15/09/2006

thanks very much for the update i look forward to getting my own gh1050 happy hunting or shooting thanks again

Written on: 15/09/2006

I&#039;d like to add that I have gotten accustomed to the heavy trigger pull and am able to put pressure on the trigger to the point that I know it is about to release. This took a little bit to get used to, but now I can exactly tell when the trigger will release. Going from a light pulling trigger in my previous gun to this heavy trigger was a little disconcerting at first, due to how it effected my shot, but once you get used to it, it is not a problem.

Written on: 14/09/2006

Accuracy is outstanding. I have adjusted to the trigger pull. I can now shoot extremely accurately from a standing postion (to the amazement of my friends). The gun weight is perfect. I really like this gun except for the safety that can not be re-enabled.
<br/>
<br/>Here are my tips for accuracy. Use a heavy pellet. I am using Crow Magnums .22
<br/>Always follow through. My way of doing this is that I mentally imagine following the pellet to the target. You know those missile videos where the camera on the missile follows the missile to its target. I mentally do this as I pull the trigger. This enables me to keep my eye on the target and not &#039;jerk&#039; with anticipation as the trigger is pulled. With practice I have gotten so good at this that even with a 12X scope I can keep my eye on the target as the pellet strikes.