Huddersfield, Revolution Reviews

Huddersfield, Revolution - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Huddersfield, Revolution

Huddersfield,  Revolution
Huddersfield,  Revolution

“Awful place. Made to feel substandard . ..”

Written on: 28/04/2013 by ImmmmT (1 review written)

Make sure your not out for a good night. Over zealous "door people" make sure you will be ejected if you're enjoying yourself. Be warned… Read Full Review

“Revolution hudd”

Written on: 29/04/2012 by A11jack (1 review written)

Revolution good bar through the day for couple of drinks and food. Well treated. At night it turns into a boxing ring with bouncers I'll treating their customers. In particularly the one with a chip on his shoulder (very hard to miss). My friend actually has been assaulted by onetime bouncer for no apparent reason. Through the day yes at night no because the bouncer think they are royality and treat people wrOngly… Read Full Review

“I visited recently for lunch with a friend. The staff...”

Written on: 04/11/2010 by walter47 (12 reviews written)

I visited recently for lunch with a friend. The staff are very nice and helpful. However the place is very dull and badly in need of a refit. The drink was expensive and the food poor and pricey for something very basic.
Defintely no good for lunch time and I will not go again… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Digusting way to treat customers who are enjoying a...”

Written on: 24/06/2008

Digusting way to treat customers who are enjoying a quiet drink in therer own company, its like being back in the dark ages… Read Full Review

Mudfeet's Comment

Written on: 24/11/2009

I found this review very helpful because...I was in Huddersfield on Saturday 14th November with my wife and a couple we met on holiday who we where visiting as we live in Wigan, we had a great night until we went to the Revolution bar where the doorman would not let me in as he said I appeared drunk, as I know I am not the type to cause trouble I pleaded to get in but the doorman then snatched me and banged my head against the wall, I reported it to the police who went over to have a word, I did not take it further as like I say I was not from the area
<br/>I wish I could have read this review before I even ventured near the Revolution bar