easyGen 2 Reviews

easyGen 2 - Ask a question now

easyGen 2

“I've been looking for a PHP code generator that is as...”

Written on: 16/04/2010 by ImproperUsername (1 review written)

I've been looking for a PHP code generator that is as simple and easy as this for a long time. I've tried lots of different PHP code generators and none of them were what I wanted.

I wanted a code generator that was easy and intuitive to use. I wanted a code generator that produced SIMPLE, easy-to-customize files. I wanted a code generator that produced a minimal number of files, rather than dozens of interdependent files that would be more difficult to customize.

I wanted a code generator… Read Full Review

John5000's Response to ImproperUsername's Review

Written on: 21/12/2012

It's the best! I've been using it for over 5 years. Nothing comes close to ease of use and power it has in generating all kinds of php coded websites. I even use it without the database connections when I'm doing dynamic web pages with forms or docs.

easyGen 2

“Allows you to create databased web pages without...”

Written on: 16/09/2008

Allows you to create databased web pages without knowing any programming. Builds the pages and builds the database, it's very clever and doesn't take to long to learn and it's cheap.
For the money it's worth having for even small jobs and you can do some quite complex stuff, I built an auction site, it wasn't as flash as ebay but it works well. It's a good product… Read Full Review