Driving Test Success All Tests Reviews

• Quality

Driving Test Success All Tests - Ask a question now

Driving Test Success All Tests

“I purchased the new 2011 edition. The voiceover is...”

Written on: 26/10/2010

I purchased the new 2011 edition. The voiceover is inaccurate and in some questions completely wrong ie: question 4605 in safety and your vehicle - paper 1 - question 13, voiceover asks a completely different question to what is written!!!

Video in hazard perception freezes, stopping and starting constantly.

This software is not fit for purpose!

Upon contacting support, they have passed the buck to the developers 'Imagitech', who have (to date) failed to respond!… Read Full Review

Driving Test Success All Tests

“can some one help me i dont do where my insrushon's...”

Written on: 04/10/2009

can some one help me i dont do where my insrushon's are so i dont no how to play the game email at loveingdanny@hotmail.com

thankyou :-)

Mtv's Comment

Written on: 29/01/2010

it's not a review!

Driving Test Success All Tests

“Basically this Driving Test Success software would be...”

Written on: 22/09/2009

Basically this Driving Test Success software would be great if I could only watch the hazard perception tests in the 'run a mock test' section. The video clip freezes when the count down reaches 0 and then 5 or so seconds later the next clip comes on and does the same thing. This happens to all the clips in the mock test section. Strangely the clips work fine in the practice hazard perception section. My pc has all the system requirements and I have downloaded the latest drivers for my DirectX… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Driving Test Success All Tests

“Support was poor in my opinion. Didn't give my...”

Written on: 07/02/2008

Support was poor in my opinion. Didn't give my problems as help options. Would never buy one of their products again… Read Full Review

Mtv's Comment

Written on: 29/01/2010

don't review your useless PC, review the content!