Sony ICF-303 Reviews

Sony ICF-303 - Ask a question now

Sony ICF-303

“I found this radio in lost & found at the hotel I...”

Written on: 15/12/2009

I found this radio in lost & found at the hotel I worked at and the antenna was broken but I put some batteries in it and I worked! I realized it's probably one of the best radios I've owned price wise. I would recommend this radio to anyone who needs a durable radio for the outdoorsman like me. Mine looks like it's been to hell and back but it's still works like new!! I LOVE MY SONY RADIO… Read Full Review

Sony ICF-303

“Bought this here in australia 5 years ago and its...”

Written on: 06/04/2008

Bought this here in australia 5 years ago and its great to listen to the footy or cricket on while at work etc, also its great to take anywhere… Read Full Review

Sony ICF-303

“The Sony ICF-303 is a nice radio for taking to work to...”

Written on: 17/02/2008

The Sony ICF-303 is a nice radio for taking to work to listen to hockey game. It has good sound and is very clear… Read Full Review

“Sony ICF 303 Radio ”

Written on: 30/07/2006 by jonathan kelly (110 reviews written)

Sony ICF 303 Radio

I bought this radio at Cyprus Airport duty free on the way home from a holiday in Christmas 2001. I had £20 in my pocket to get rid of. I knew Sony were a good quality product from their advertising and from my pervious experience of the brand.

It takes two AA batteries which last 100 hours according to the instruction book. I have replaced them only a few times over the last 5 years or so having to replace them only when it would not hold onto the station properly. I only… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib