Seat Arosa 1.0 Reviews

Seat Arosa 1.0 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Seat Arosa 1.0

Seat Arosa 1.0
Seat Arosa 1.0

“I love my Seat Arosa so much it has a name. Lovely...”

Written on: 02/08/2009

I love my Seat Arosa so much it has a name. Lovely Casey has done about 600 miles by myself, travelled a couple of long distances and I absolutely love driving it. I've played a bit of tetris on a £100 shopping trip and came out quite a productive little boot. It's taken a full size drum kit and guitar to and from a gig so as long as you're economical with your space use you should come up trumps. The only issue I can think of is the feather light accelerator revs up after merely touching it… Read Full Review

“Love my little Seat Arosa! Had it for over 2 years and...”

Written on: 31/12/2008 by abbey1107 (1 review written)

Love my little Seat Arosa! Had it for over 2 years and never had a problem with it. It gets me from A to B with great ease... complete with toddler and buggy! Wish it had 4 doors but can still get the baby in the back nicely as it roomy! Great size for me as I'm only 4ft 10in, perfect pedal position (not so much for my 6ft husband but hes only driven it once!). Cheap to run and on insurance!… Read Full Review

“Great little first car! Cheap, reliable, comfortable....”

Written on: 24/03/2008

Great little first car! Cheap, reliable, comfortable. Easy to drive and manoeuvre. Technically this car a VW Lupo, built by VW Audi group. I have had one since 1997, never had an issue. Oh and Very cheap to insure, for me under £150 fully comp'. Adjustable: steering, drivers seat, headlights. Etc etc… Read Full Review

“This Seat Arosa 1.0 is my first car and I decided to...”

Written on: 26/09/2006 by callistro (1 review written)

This Seat Arosa 1.0 is my first car and I decided to buy it because it is cheap. The car broke down twice in 5 months when I needed it most, which is a bit disappointing. The first problem is the temperature sensor, while the second is the ignition plug. I bought it used and previous owner had been facing several problems as well. Decided this is all enough for me and will have a new car next month… Read Full Review

“Our Seat Arosa 1.0 City Car in black (which looks...”

Written on: 21/03/2005 by RMBarnes (1 review written)

Our Seat Arosa 1.0 City Car in black (which looks uncannily like a sized down version of the latest Range Rover with fat wheels) is a 6000 mile p.a. second car. It is quiet, responsive enough, and can cruise quietly down the motorway at 70+ without fuss. Why don't SEAT promote this more - it's a good looking, well equipped car at a great price… Read Full Review

“Our Seat Arosa 1.0 is a second car and only does 4000...”

Written on: 10/07/2004 by Steve Boatright (2 reviews written)

Our Seat Arosa 1.0 is a second car and only does 4000 miles a year but it does its job with no fuss and can be relied upon to nip down to the shops or down the motorway without giving a moment of concern.
We bought the car because we liked its looks and it felt big inside. There is plenty of room for the front seat passengers and it is comfortable even for a 6 footer!
The engine is revvy and willing and well up to cruising at the legal limit although it is slightly buzzy. Around town it is… Read Full Review

Bakedbeanqueen's Response to Steve Boatright's Review

Written on: 20/02/2006

I'm looking into buying a Seat Arosa as my first car and this review has proven to me that it is a model that I should definitely look into!

“I've had my Seat Arosa 1.0 City Car for 2 years from...”

Written on: 05/07/2004 by sunshines (1 review written)

I've had my Seat Arosa 1.0 City Car for 2 years from new. It's given me no hassle (apart from having the speakers replaced under warranty).

It's economical in fuel and dinky enough you can get in all the small car parking spaces. It's got high MPG, low road tax. Plenty room in back with the hollowed out front seats for passengers.

The build quality is good and it feels like a volkswagen. I prefer it to the lupo and it looks more funky than the skoda. The doors thump shut and it really feels… Read Full Review

“Had the Seat Arosa 1.0 around 18mths since new. Had a...”

Written on: 24/12/2003 by davidcole (1 review written)

Had the Seat Arosa 1.0 around 18mths since new. Had a few teething troubles at first but persistant rattles and trundling noises. Manifold is waiting to be replaced, radio comes on and off by itself and the blower activates when the main beam is flashed. Both exterior mirrors have ceased and the indicators fill with water/moisture. It is leaking oil and sometimes refuses to start. A brake shoe snapped in half the otherday… Read Full Review

Loui44's Response to davidcole's Review

Written on: 17/02/2004

had seat arosa 1 litre sport for one year since new, experienced none of these problems and found it to be an economical, good looking car with great extras, although lacking in speed due to engine size. disagree completely with this review and would recommend this car, especially to first time buyers or people looking for an around town supermini.

Lagos's Response to davidcole's Review

Written on: 18/02/2006

Have had an arosa for a few weeks. am loving the car except the parking lights keep turning themselves on at random times when i leave it. is anyone else having this problem?

Stevesimons's Response to davidcole's Review

Written on: 17/04/2004

I have owned a 1 litre Arosa from new since 1999 and its still going strong. I had all the extras: aircon, ABS etc. I have had no problems at all with this car. The build quality is superb, really solid when compared to all the other small cars I test drove.

151631_208Cait's Response to davidcole's Review

Written on: 15/04/2004

Had my Arosa S just a couple of weeks! Great little car, cheap to run and great value for money. The only problem i've had so far is my horn not being connected properly but thats a two minute job! Great car, highly recommended.