Metz Reviews

Metz - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Metz

Metz

“REALLY MISS IT! IT WAS SO REFRESHING ESPECIALLY AFTER...”

Written on: 04/12/2010 by METALIG (1 review written)

REALLY MISS IT! IT WAS SO REFRESHING ESPECIALLY AFTER A FEW BEERS!

WHERE DO WE START A CAMPAIGN TO GET IT BACK??… Read Full Review

Metz

“I cant find metz anywhere but i liked it so much i...”

Written on: 30/04/2010

I cant find metz anywhere but i liked it so much i even named my dog after it,it was by far the best alco pop on the market BRING IT BACK !!!!wasnt sure about the advert though (bit freaky)… Read Full Review

Metz

“Please can Tesco sell Metz again? I really miss that...”

Written on: 17/05/2005 by eliza1976 (1 review written)

Please can Tesco sell Metz again? I really miss that drink it was a total different to the rest! It is the most fantastic Alco pop I have ever had and I can't seem to find it anywhere why?… Read Full Review

292997_Steveradley's Response to eliza1976's Review

Written on: 13/06/2007

If anyone knows where i can buy metz - please tell me!!! i really want to get some crates, miss it!! steveradley@sytner.co.uk

Metz

“I have recently bought METZ at Tesco again (welcome...”

Written on: 17/06/2004 by Francesco (1 review written)

I have recently bought METZ at Tesco again (welcome back). I have not seen METZ for ages and the best bit is that is about £1.50 cheaper than other 4pks on display. Only £2.99 for 4pk with the same great taste I remember when I was a youngster… Read Full Review