Easycad Elite Remote Controlled Electric Trolley Reviews

Easycad Elite Remote Controlled Electric Trolley - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Easycad Elite Remote Controlled Electric Trolley

Easycad Elite Remote Controlled Electric Trolley

“After two years of excellent performance the trolley...”

Written on: 20/05/2010

After two years of excellent performance the trolley is the envy of my friends.It is light to handle and the range of the remote is 100 yds+
Friends have tried to obtain one but they dont seem to be available?… Read Full Review

Easycad Elite Remote Controlled Electric Trolley

“Had mine for 2 years now and still going well. Bought...”

Written on: 27/11/2008 by golfmad (1 review written)

Had mine for 2 years now and still going well. Bought mine after a couple of my friends had bought one and we could not have spent our money bettter. When i did have a minor problem, (needed to replace batteries in transmitter) they gava a fantastic after sale advice service. I my opinion, this is probably the best value a fantastic trolley. Great value and reliable compact and easy to use… Read Full Review

Easycad Elite Remote Controlled Electric Trolley

“My Easycad Elite has been a great help for me to play...”

Written on: 16/07/2008 by golfnutman (1 review written)

My Easycad Elite has been a great help for me to play golf again after a long time due to not having the energy to get round 18 holes, now all I have to hold it the transmitter in my hand. Love the Elite and I have recomended them to many of my friends… Read Full Review

Easycad Elite Remote Controlled Electric Trolley

“Really disappointed with the product. Ongoing...”

Written on: 15/07/2008 by Sturrocko (1 review written)

Really disappointed with the product. Ongoing maintenance has been a problem, tightening things up, cracked casing where the electrics are, loose wires and many blown fuses. The phrase 'you get what you pay for' really does apply to this!… Read Full Review

Easycad Elite Remote Controlled Electric Trolley

“If you want quality don't buy it. If you only want it...”

Written on: 11/05/2008

If you want quality don't buy it. If you only want it for a few months then it is ok… Read Full Review

Easycad Elite Remote Controlled Electric Trolley

“I have found the Easycad Elite Remote Controlled...”

Written on: 03/09/2006 by mmaatt68 (1 review written)

I have found the Easycad Elite Remote Controlled Electric Trolley controls easy to use and the trolley is fast to get ready for use from the boot of my car. I'm so pleased with my new trolley, now my wife wants one.

I found that the wheels can sometime slip when on very wet grass, when on a steep hill, but this now is sorted as Easycads.com now have winter tyres with a good tread on them as a optional purchase.

We have found Easycads, as a company, very helpful and nice to deal with. I have… Read Full Review

Truckerathome's Response to 258131_mmaatt68's Review

Written on: 04/12/2006

I have owned mine for 18 months now and after 14 months usage ( discount winter usage from that, as my course does not allow trolleys in that period if frost or heavy rain occurs) the buckle that holds the frame together snapped as I walked across the car park to the 1st tee which caused the frame end to split due to the sudden stress when the buckle snapped. As the trolley was 2 months past the 12 month guarantee the company did not want to know. I had to buy and fit the new parts myself. Even now when in use, when you raise the trolley front, to move left or right, you can see the frame bend where the buckle attaches the frame together. In my opinion this trolley requires struts to strengthen this part of the frame as this is where its weak point is. I also believe this will happen again in the future due to the stress on the buckle, so have now put this trolley up for sale. I would not recommend this trolley to anyone until it has been strengthened to last for longer.