Powakaddy Classic Legend Reviews

Powakaddy Classic Legend - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Powakaddy Classic Legend

“PW Warranty”

Written on: 16/09/2011 by Juml (1 review written)

Beware the PW warranty. I am a UK citizen based in Belgium and bought a PW II over the internet from a golf shop in the UK. The battary failed within the warranty period but to qualify for the warranty I had to return it to the UK at my own expense as the warranty only applies in the country you bought it in. I tried to persuade them that it would be a lot easier all round if I went to my local agent in Belgium but they wouldn't allow that. They replaced the battery under warranty but it… Read Full Review

Powakaddy Classic Legend

“I bought a powakaddy Highway prior to this and this...”

Written on: 24/10/2009 by Harry De (1 review written)

I bought a powakaddy Highway prior to this and this had a serious design flaw built into it. It lasted about 2 years. (The weak point is where the wiring comes from the handle shaft/bar to the battery. Hole in bar hence weak point and breaks.)Had a look around at other trolleys and found that the Classic Legend was the sturdiest. A little bit of assemble but worth it for reliablity. The switches can be a problemI hear, but I have as yet to experience this… Read Full Review

Powakaddy Classic Legend

“Will try another brand next time. Constant switch...”

Written on: 15/08/2008 by choc111 (1 review written)

Will try another brand next time. Constant switch problems, 5 wasted trips back to american golf, eventually got it replaced, now replacement is having same problems only 18 months later, mine too takes off on its own, the back never sits properly(spins around) now the battery and wheel barings have died after average usage, very dissappointed… Read Full Review

Powakaddy Classic Legend

“Overall I am very pleased with this purchase, well...”

Written on: 10/06/2008 by br867314 (1 review written)

Overall I am very pleased with this purchase, well worth the money. Have used a cheaper trolley previously and could not wait to get rid due to the constant rattling. I feel confident that with 2 Powerkaddy agents in the area, any future problems would be solved quickly.
Although it has to be said, the golf bag slipping round all the time is most annoying! Any one out there have any suggestions to cure this problem?… Read Full Review

Holein1's Response to br867314's Review

Written on: 21/06/2008

I agree with the comment concerning the bag slipping around constantly. The problem is that the top cradle on which the bag sits is too wide for the average bag and it is therefore impossible for it to be held securely. This creates a stability problem placing stress on the rest of the trolley and is likely to reduce the life of what is an expensive electric trolley

Ascownie's Response to br867314's Review

Written on: 22/06/2008

Not a Powakaddy user but had similar problem on American Linksman manual trolley. Solution was two pieces of velcro stick on tape on bag and inside of fastening strap. Pulls apart when you undo strap but stops bag rotation.

Powakaddy Classic Legend

“I agree with Mr Philip Addis. I myself brought a 99.00...”

Written on: 06/02/2008 by ispy (1 review written)

I agree with Mr Philip Addis. I myself brought a 99.00 pounds trolley, lasted me years ,no bother… Read Full Review

Powakaddy Classic Legend

“This is my first ever powered cart and I can honestly...”

Written on: 14/01/2008 by Bassman64 (1 review written)

This is my first ever powered cart and I can honestly say I have not been dissapointed. I paid £255 pounds for it 3 years ago and touch wood it has never let me down to date. I play twice a week, and my friend brought a cheap cart for £100 less than I paid which he has had for nearly 2 years and his keeps breaking down all the time.

I would certainly buy the same make again very reliable… Read Full Review

Powakaddy Classic Legend

“I wish the company could get their quality control...”

Written on: 13/05/2007 by Philip Addis (1 review written)

I wish the company could get their quality control sorted as the product is good when it is working correctly, but the reliability is a pain… Read Full Review