Powakaddy P5 Reviews

Powakaddy P5 - Ask a question now

Powakaddy P5

“My 1st P5 18 months ago had electronics problems from...”

Written on: 28/09/2007 by silverfox71 (1 review written)

My 1st P5 18 months ago had electronics problems from day 1. It was replaced. The replacement suffered a connector problem 3months later. Connector re mated and since then it has functioned OK. My main dislike of the P5 is the speed control which is very easily turned on and the trolley takes off. I have just been advised that P5 production has ceased and no more spares will are being manufactured. As a result Powakaddy are reportedly taking P5's back, (less battery and charger) and providing a… Read Full Review

Powakaddy P5

“Powakaddy have given me a digital trolley on...”

Written on: 22/11/2006 by ianLP59 (1 review written)

Powakaddy have given me a digital trolley on indefinate loan as a replacement until the P5 issues are sorted when I have been promised a brand new one… Read Full Review

Alanfrew's Response to ianLP59's Review

Written on: 17/02/2007

Same/similar problem for me. I purchased a Powakaddy P5 in July 2006. I also thought it was quite noisy compared with other golf trollies.
<br/>
<br/>It lasted for 4 rounds before completely failing. Powakaddy also sent me a loan trolley to use until the problems have been sorted out.
<br/>
<br/>I was informed the new trolley would be available for the start of the golfing year 2007, but to date I have not heard anything.
<br/>
<br/>Customer Support have been pretty good, but sometimes they are slow to respond to queries via email.

Powakaddy P5

“I would recommend testing in shop before buying.”

Written on: 22/08/2006 by davidewin (1 review written)

I would recommend testing in shop before buying… Read Full Review