LG GSA H10N Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

LG GSA H10N - Ask a question now

LG GSA H10N

“The package is well put together, good quality, pretty...”

Written on: 28/12/2006 by mingsdad (1 review written)

The package is well put together, good quality, pretty much drop in and play. The drive is set for RPC1 and I don't have to look for firmware to make it RPC1. Other drives I have in my computers were set for RPC2, I had to flash them with hacked firmware to make them RPC1… Read Full Review

LG GSA H10N

“I purchased this DVD Burner Online because it is...”

Written on: 27/07/2006 by amurrayx (48 reviews written)

I purchased this DVD Burner Online because it is compatible with DVD +/- R/RW and CD-R/RW, as well as DVD-RAM. It's also Dual Layer capable. I thought it was too good to be true at $40.00 (on pricegrabber.com) but being a brand name I went for it.
Once again, I am flabergasted at the quality of this DVD burner and its speed (16x DVD write!). I have tried every format of CD and DVD in it and it just works! It comes with bundled software, but you don't need to install it to use all the features… Read Full Review