Welcome Car Finance Reviews

• Speed Of Loan

• Customer service

Welcome Car Finance - Ask a question now

“awful company glad their gone, ”

Written on: 21/07/2014

bought first car from them car was spot on low miles auto astra, not my choice it was only one i could have apparently, 400 per month which i knew was outrageous APR but had no choice at the time,lost my job after a while so got a bit behind on payments. Went through all the usual take some extra money to cover with them etc. Tried to hand the car back and the fun started, 2years of bull from them, even had one of there reps round my house saying he had come to collect astra but then didnt… Read Full Review

Yorkshirelad2014's Comment

Written on: 30/08/2014

Ad same problem 4 years ago lost my job asked them to take it back but no!! Finally they came for it said I owed 17000 on a 5000 car.
Still they try to get the 17000 but up yours WCF your not getting another penny from me

“Good service”

Written on: 16/07/2014 by Quinting301 (1 review written)

Good customer care, they delivered as they promised, very helpful and very professional in their dealings. They are easy to talk to on the phone . I would recommend family and friends to buy from them. Excellent service. The only thing I did not like was the high interest they charge. When part exchange your car they they always tell you there is a problem with your car either mileage or body work ie accident right off this for reason to reduce your asking price… Read Full Review

“WFS are liars, employee manipulating. arrogant,...”

Written on: 21/04/2013

i was forced in to signing a joint agreement under duress, i was on my 3rd car finance, first two car finances paid off, and my 3rd car finance taken out 2006 all payments up to date, my ex partner had a personal loan, who applied for an additional loan which was secured against our home, WFS told my ex that there couldn't be 3 agreement in one household with one company, so was pressurised into consolidated my car finance with his personal loan into just one loan against the property. if all… Read Full Review

“Buying Hybrid cars in Bay Area becomes easy ”

Written on: 02/12/2011 by AdrianCA (1 review written)

I had bad credit problems, but needed an auto loan to buy one of the hybrid cars in Bay Area, which I saw in a car expo. But getting the right financing option that I needed to buy my chosen vehicle, which could also help repair my poor credit, was an uphill task. Most companies offering bad credit auto loans were out to take advantage of my credit problems. Finally, a neighbor suggested No Bull Car Loans. Once I got in touch with them, I was surprised to find how their special financing… Read Full Review

“Refinance car loan to make life easier for you”

Written on: 09/11/2011 by PatriciaD (1 review written)

I was in desperate need to save money each month and was looking for getting a refinance car loan but to no avail. It was then that a friend recommended contacting No Bull Car Loans to get tips and the know-how about the right steps to lower my monthly car loan payment by refinancing my car loan. I was fairly surprised at the friendly and helpful behavior of the staff who not only guided me through the procedure but also ensured that I got to refinance my car loan, which in turn meant more… Read Full Review

“Is my Car still with WF if they have gone bust?”

Written on: 16/10/2011 by unhappycustomer1 (1 review written)

Hello, I hope someone can help me? I got car finance from WF, the car cost £3000 and after 6 mths i missed a payment, i got a visit off them at my address to go over my finances and when they re-done my finance, i found out i was paying back nearly £11000.. I have since been made redundant and i tried to contact them as i could not affored the repayments...2 yrs have passed and i have heard nothing from them, the car is still sitting on my drive and not being used... I had a call from a… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to unhappycustomer1's Review

Written on: 29/12/2011

i have the very same problem, welcome just stopped coming over to collect the money for the car, i have called them but the office is shut and out of buisness... i have written to them and nothing.... 2 years on and the car is still in my drive.. i have no idea what to do with it!!!

“Absolutely terrible”

Written on: 27/06/2011

I applied for finance through getmecarfinance.com, before I started application the person I spoke to on live chat (myles) said I wouldn't need a deposit as I told him we didn't have one, so we went ahead with the online form, paid the £25 fee thinking he would help us. He kept telling me he was getting us finance which he said he did eventually, we have no proof of this apart from an email, he said he could give us £300 for our car which we could use as deposit, then said it wasn't… Read Full Review

Written on: 29/06/2011

Welcome Car Finance closed April 2009? Looks like you complaint is with getmecarfinance.com, not Welcome Car Finance.

Written on: 11/03/2013

They are a complete waste of time, I would seriously question whether they even have a panel of lenders?, they want to flog you old charges that are 10 or 12 years old and expect you to pay around £4000 plus for the priviledge, do yourself a favour, avoid these clowns and if you can get around £1500 together get to the auction's , I saw a 2007 renault clio for £1275 not long ago, this shower will charge you £5000 for the same thing.

Written on: 25/09/2012

Exactly! and what happens is that they match you to their mysterious panel of lenders, (all will refuse you) and then you will have to choose a car from their stock! This is where it gets hilarious! their stock is so old that most models around that age will be well and truly worn out by now. They expect you to take out 3 years finance on cars which are 2002/2003 plates! absolutely laughable ! most of those would already have been around the clock and/or are simply close to the end of their useful lives.These cars are what people with good credit part exchange at a dealer to buy a new car with and this lot seem to think they can market them like late models. I refer to getmecarfinance.com not welcome. They also took £25.00 from me just to look at their old has been's and refused to refund it. Don't get caught with this scam.

Bobbysue's Comment

Written on: 09/03/2013

I'm guessing you paid 25 because you have a poor credit record.
Which if true , you would get refused everywhere . Please explain what you expect? A brand new shiny car? , it's all about RISK and I'm guessing you are high risk.

You have a bad credit record for a reason, I should think yourself lucky you got any offer whatsoever...I would

Written on: 11/03/2013

Do you know something! I had a work colleague loan me the money eventually, and guess what? all interest free! I bought a 2009 car which suits me, unlike the rubbish you offer for sale, most of which has had its day and around 10 years old! at a premium price! people avoid this rubbish dealer who is merely profiteering on peoples misery, these cars can be obtained at auction for one fifth of what these clowns are charging you!

Fairtrade234's Comment

Written on: 03/05/2013

So because someone is a high risk you feel its fair to mess the persons life more with rubbish.. thats wicked.. if you cannot offer a shiny car why start a business that promises good service. Yes poor credit, yet yo expect the person to pay more ..

Kniyvette's Comment

Written on: 29/07/2013

You thrive on peoples misfortune. Pray you dont become redundant or become unable to work.

Written on: 06/07/2011

You were told you might need a deposit and we were trying to get you a car to fit in with your £300 deposit. You basicly gave us 24 hours to do this. Were you offered finance? the answer is YES. At no point did we miss lead you. We have lots of customers who are happy with our service, we lend to everyone

“absolutely rubbish and wish i had never bothered with...”

Written on: 30/03/2011

absolutely rubbish and wish i had never bothered with them and will never ever reccommend them...their attitude stinks, the interest is appalling, they shut branches then decide to tell u, they are rude, arrogant and just generally terrible. i have paid 16000 pound for an 02 reg car that i had in 2004 and still paying it off due to being on long term sick. i rang them today about charges and got told they are not a charity..im fuming with wolverhampton branch...cant stand them at all.oh and the… Read Full Review

Written on: 31/07/2011

Numpty nuts - sounds like it's not Welcome Car Finance you had the issue with, but the finance branch cos you either wouldn't or couldn't pay! I assume you can read so you will have known how muck you had to pay. The reason you had to go to WCF is because you had poor credit - and it looks like you have not paid them again - stop being a victim and take ownership of your life.

Shitstain01's Comment

Written on: 26/09/2012

I think i know who wrote the respose dated 31-7-2011
i think it that branch manager at basingstoke ,well mr i cant wait till i go to basingstoke this week !!!!

“this company has no idea how to run, they did not take...”

Written on: 30/03/2011

this company has no idea how to run, they did not take my deposit of the loan what was £1495 also payment protection i had taken off what i did not need what was around £3000 would not recommend to anyone... rubbish staff clueless..rude on the phone i had to report to head office more than 3no times now after having over 5no account managers i have the branch manager to deal with only..... what is better....after 3 years of complete rubbish with other uneducated staff..i wish i had this… Read Full Review

“welcome car finance in Castle Donnington forged my...”

Written on: 18/03/2011

welcome car finance in Castle Donnington forged my signature on my finance docs and added a warranty and a paint protection pack which i didnt ask for. complete cowboys and fraudsters. they never answered my complaints, i went to the FOS, FSA and BBC Watchdog. In the end its me that suffered as i refused to pay them, so it has been passed from debt collector to debt collector none of which want to get ionvolved when i explain what has happened and send over the moubntain of paperwork i have… Read Full Review

Icanhandlewelcomefinance's Comment

Written on: 14/09/2011

hey dont worry about it , they never get a solid case with anyone as debt collectors know what they are like !, as i said i got them to write off £4000 of my finance i owed them, and they abused my gheavily pregnant girlfriend and thretened to hurt her and my unborn child !!! be careful but if u need help contact me at ar.quaduk at yahoo.com im alwaqys here for free help and advice.

“They called me up and said "We are welcome finance" I...”

Written on: 27/01/2011

They called me up and said "We are welcome finance" I had no idea who they were, so when I requested information on themselves he got extremley rude and said "I told you who we are, we are not going to send you information, and I dont want to waste my time with someone so rude and ignorant" so when I responded with the same attitude, the coward hung up the phone.
STAY WELL CLEAR!… Read Full Review

Written on: 31/07/2011

This cannot be Welcome Car Finance as it closed April 2009 - this is slanderous and you should no better than to publish.

Johnandmon's Comment

Written on: 18/10/2011

To the person who clearly has soft spot for a company that he/she states closed in 2009:

For the umpteenth time...its 'know'...not 'no' (two short planks).

“Do not go anywhere near Welcome Car Finance!”

Written on: 20/01/2011

Do not go anywhere near Welcome Car Finance!… Read Full Review

“Beware of welcome bunch of thi eves paid a deposit for...”

Written on: 20/01/2011

Beware of welcome bunch of thi eves paid a deposit for a car which i was later told i couldnt have because i had failed the credit score, even after filling in all the paperwork , v5, credit agreement and sighning my car over to them as part of the deal. Had to fight for my money back and my own logbooks. Avoid CHRIS from livepool office, oh by the way i paid my dep to them half an hour before and was told it was no longer on site along with my v5. Would i recomend them to a friend i wouldnt to… Read Full Review

Written on: 31/07/2011

Again, close April 2009 - slanderous, change or will take issue.

“currently still dealing with this company. what a...”

Written on: 19/01/2011

currently still dealing with this company. what a disgrace they are. they first mis-sold ppi, telling me if i didn't take it i wouldn't be able to have the car. they also told me i would be able to get an upgrade. i have no been told this is no longer the case. lies lies lies… Read Full Review

“Evoloution funding Bad news ”

Written on: 26/09/2010

Evoloution funding Bad news

The Oldest Motor trader in the world has had the not very funny experience of NOT being paid TWICE by a finance company called Evoloution Funding ,which is
run by its new Area Rep Keith Brown.
If you are unfortunate enough to deal with this shoddy load of would be financiers be prepared to be had,
and in my case I took it up my exhaust Pipe Twice !They will give you endless false promises while laughing all the way to their Bank,
I personally have not been paid… Read Full Review

Written on: 31/07/2011

What has this got to do with Welcome Car Finance? Slanderous - AGAIN.

Johnandmon's Comment

Written on: 18/10/2011

I tend to agree with the reviewer - Welcome Car Finance (who supposedly closed in 2009) should be blamed for everything!!

There is a half wit seeming to defend them on this forum who, over a period of months, has left numerous comments against genuine reviews of exceptionally poor service.

The person is a deluded loon. just ignore him/her and one day...if everyone is really really nice...they'll go away and take their friends from WCF with them.

You will know them by their comments - they usually use the word slanderous and spell know as 'no'. They also repeatedly claim that WCF closed in 2009 - which makes you wonder how WCF call so many people?

Referring to the person as a dummy would be an insult to mannequins....but still not remotely slanderous.

“me and my partner needed a car asap, we went to...”

Written on: 12/09/2010 by nitsagebbie (1 review written)

me and my partner needed a car asap, we went to welcome finance and try our luck, we went out of the office with a peugeot 406 2.0 tdi that had 58.000 miles on the prie then was £6995 + charges and insurance and GAP include and the intrest was neer £14,000 in total for 48 months but after 2 years i wrot the car off and the insurace pay what the car was worth it at that time. i was found that the gap insurane will cover the rest, all tought welcome finance ask us to continue paying the monthly… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to nitsagebbie's Review

Written on: 22/06/2011

WHo are you using now then?

“Absolutley awful company. I initially had a £1000...”

Written on: 02/09/2010

Absolutley awful company. I initially had a £1000 loan which I increased to £4000 - the loan was meant to finish in February 2011 but I increased my payments so that the loan would finish in September 2010, have just called them only to be told that according to them the loan wont be finished until Decemeber 2010 - when I asked why as I was paying nearly £100 more per month I was told it was due to monthly intrest - I'm absolutely gutted. They went on to say that if I couldn't pay I'd have… Read Full Review

“I wrote off my car in 2005,I needed a car fast and...”

Written on: 09/08/2010

I wrote off my car in 2005,I needed a car fast and with past credit problems I gave welcome a look.They invited me to their showroom in Luton.I was disappointed!Lack of variety and cars that I wouldn't be seen dead in.So I walked away ignoring the rather persistent salesman.So I thought I would just save and buy a car,plus my sister's car was always available for me to use.Soon after I saw a nice saxo vtr on a forecourt,so I thought I would try my luck again.This dealer dealt with people with… Read Full Review

“i got a car from welcome car finance wakefield in 2008...”

Written on: 07/08/2010

i got a car from welcome car finance wakefield in 2008 it was a renault clio 1.4 16v dynamique only had 13000miles on 05 plate i was instructed to take out all insurance that they offer including payment protection i was told that if i lost my job the car would be protected for 12months payments i was told my car was worth 7000pounds with all there insurances total was more 14000pounds i have lost my job 2yrs in to agreement and two men from welcome came to my house and told me if i give the… Read Full Review

Najkabi's Comment

Written on: 31/08/2010

I found this review very helpful because...i am a victim of welcome too and was thinking of doing so.

“I have to say that after reading these reviews, it is...”

Written on: 15/07/2010

I have to say that after reading these reviews, it is very easy to spot the planted reviews by welcome car finance. Just beware of this company. Save your money and by yourself a decent second hand car… Read Full Review