Sony MDR-XD100 HIFI Reviews

• Comfort Level

Sony MDR-XD100 HIFI - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sony MDR-XD100 HIFI

Sony MDR-XD100 HIFI

“I think that these headphones are great value for...”

Written on: 17/07/2010

I think that these headphones are great value for money, they are very comfortable and light on your head, they cover the whole ear too. The sound Quality is good, al long as you do not play heavy bass songs, like dub step, not that I'm in to that music, but it was a test, when experiencing high bass songs, you may notice that the Bass is somewhat distorted, that was a disappointment for me because everything else is Very good. The bass problem really lets the headphones down, it is bearable… Read Full Review

Sony MDR-XD100 HIFI

“The Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo headphones: ”

Written on: 16/10/2009

The Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo headphones:

I was looking for a pair of headphones that were:
Sony brand
Not too expensive
Long cable.
Covered the ears (i get bruised ears otherwise)

I got all four in one, but I was disapointed with the sound quality. My expierience with Sony audio has always been fantastic, and I continue to believe that this brand is the best, but this particular product was below what I percieve as 'sony' standards.
I can't recall how much they cost, but I would not pay more… Read Full Review

Sony MDR-XD100 HIFI

“The Sony MDR-XD100 HIFI are generally a good set of...”

Written on: 09/07/2008 by virtualDJ (2 reviews written)

The Sony MDR-XD100 HIFI are generally a good set of headphones on a budget, but not for professional use… Read Full Review